If a slip and fall accident caused you to suffer injuries or lose a loved one, a Sterling Heights personal injury lawyer from Christensen Law will fight for justice. We will seek compensation covering medical expenses, lost income, psychological and emotional distress, and any other damages from the fall.
Our law firm has recovered compensation for fall victims since 1991. We understand the toll that falls can take on an injured person’s health. Our personal injury team serving Sterling Heights will work relentlessly for your financial recovery. Call us today at 248-900-9000 for a free consultation.
Recoverable Damages for a Slip and Fall Victim in Sterling Heights, MI
A premises liability lawyer from Christensen Law will identify your fall-related damages, which may include:
- Medical expenses: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes that millions of fall victims require emergency care, and hundreds of thousands must receive hospital care because of fall-related injuries. This speaks to the costly medical bills you may face following a fall.
- Professional damages: Your lost income, lost earning power, missed bonuses, and other professional damages will be central to your case. Our attorneys serving Sterling Heights may work with economists to calculate these damages, including ongoing professional losses.
- Pain and suffering: Depression, physical pain, lost quality of life, and sleep problems are among the pain and suffering fall victims experience after a slip and fall accident. Our team can consult mental health professionals and doctors to identify and value your pain and suffering.
- Rehabilitation costs: If you need physical therapy, occupational training, or other rehabilitation to overcome the effects of your fall, we’ll include rehab costs in your case.
- Disability-related expenses: Disabling injuries may require long-term medical care, in-home caregiver services, wheelchairs and other medical equipment, lifelong wage replacement, and other items and services.
Christensen Law spares no expenses or resources to get the results you deserve after suffering an injury. We take the same all-in approach if you’re coping with a loved one’s death.
Recoverable Damages in Sterling Heights Wrongful Death Cases
Our Sterling Heights wrongful death attorney will represent you if your loved one has tragically passed away. Please accept our condolences and know that we will seek compensation covering:
- Funeral expenses
- Burial costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost financial support
- Loss of a spouse’s companionship
- Loss of a parent’s guidance and support
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- Any other economic or non-economic damages related to the wrongful death
Whether a fall in Sterling Heights proved fatal or not, we’re interested in getting justice for your damages. Our team is always available to discuss your damages (and our services), so contact us anytime.
Why Hire a Sterling Heights Slip and Fall Lawyer From Christensen Law?
Our team is proud of what sets us apart from other law firms, such as our honesty, transparency, and compassion for those we serve. Our clients value these attributes on our firm, and they also value:
- Our long-term experience: With more than three decades of experience serving as the voice of the unheard, Christensen Law knows what to expect in slip and fall cases. We will eagerly take on the challenges your case in Sterling Heights presents, because we’ve done it before for thousands of clients.
- Our trial-ready approach: We treat each case as if it will head to court. A settlement is never a given; insurers know that Christensen Law will take a case to trial when necessary. We’ll take your case to court if the liable parties won’t offer you fair compensation.
- Our proven results: Our slip and fall lawyers have acquired case results involving six- and seven-figure settlements and verdicts for our clients. Our proven ability to succeed for clients is priceless. While each client requires different compensation, we always aim to deliver the financial award you deserve.
- Our Michigan-first reputation: Christensen Law is a Michigan-focused firm, which affords several benefits. We are familiar with most of the communities in Michigan, including Sterling Heights. We understand insurance rules, laws, and how to navigate specific civil courts in the Wolverine State.
We give you every reason to hire your premises liability lawyer from Christensen Law.
Client Testimonials Share How Christensen Law Helped Injured Michiganders
Your Sterling Heights personal injury attorney should be dedicated to your case and willing to fight for your full financial recovery. Client testimonials for our injury team prove that we’re a serious, client-focused law firm:
- “If it wasn’t for Christensen law I don’t know where I would be today…” – Timothy Taylor
- “This law firm is fantastic. They are very helpful and insightful about different types of lawsuits and the best firm to call.” – Cassady Commette
Choosing the right personal injury law office serving Sterling Heights is key to your case’s success. We believe our slip and fall accident lawyers are qualified to lead your case, so let us lead the legal fight for you.
We Will Take Care of Your Sterling Heights Case While You Heal From a Fall
Legal representation from our personal injury attorney means we will manage every detail of your case, including:
- Identifying the party legally responsible for your fall (which may be a property owner)
- Obtaining evidence of the slipping hazard, which may include witness accounts and video footage
- Documenting your damages, which may be do with medical records and other proof of fall-related harm
- Calculating the cost of your current and future damages
- Negotiating a settlement with liable parties
- Taking your case to court if necessary
We enter slip and fall cases in Sterling Heights prepared to settle. However, if our exhaustive negotiating tactics don’t produce the settlement offer you deserve, we’ll be ready for trial.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation After a Slip and Fall Accident in Sterling Heights, MI
We will put your personal and financial needs first as we review your legal options. Our slip and fall attorney from Christensen Law will take legal action to protect you and your future and fight for the maximum financial recovery you deserve.
We know Sterling Heights and will seek full compensation in your slip and fall case. Call Christensen Law today at 248-900-9000 for your free consultation.