If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident of any kind, hiring a Flint personal injury attorney from our firm can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Being injured in an accident is among the worst of life’s experiences. Your injuries could be extremely painful, they could leave you with limited mobility, and they could also stick you with a pile of medical debt.
If you didn’t cause your injury, you shouldn’t have to pay for all these losses. Luckily, when your accident was the result of someone else’s negligence, you can seek compensation for your injuries.
Whether you were injured in a car crash, a slip-and-fall incident, or a workplace accident, filing a personal injury lawsuit is the best way to recover the compensation you need. Call a Flint personal injury lawyer from Christensen Law today to get started on your case.
The Different Types of Personal Injury Cases
You may be wondering whether you have a case for a Flint personal injury claim. The key to filing a lawsuit for personal injury has more to do with whether the injury was caused by negligence than what type of injury it involves. Still, it can be helpful to categorize your injury type.
The following is a general list of personal injury case types, but, remember, no matter what caused your injury, if it was due to carelessness, you may have a case:
- Product Liability – This type of case involves being injured by a dangerous or improperly labeled product.
- Premises Liability – This type of personal injury case involves being injured on someone’s property or at a business in Flint. A dangerous condition must have been left uncorrected.
- School Abuse – When a child is mistreated or abused, you may be able to file a personal injury claim to seek justice.
- Motor Vehicle Collisions – Car crashes cause serious injuries, and when it’s found that negligence caused a collision, you can file a claim for compensation if your damages are extensive. Motor vehicle accident claims often include motorcycle accidents and 18-wheeler collisions.
- Electrocutions and Other Work Accidents – Electricity can be dangerous and can cause serious injuries, particularly on construction sites. If someone’s negligence led to your electrocution or a different kind of accident at work, you can seek damages.
Compensation for Your Injuries in Flint
Regardless of what type of accident you were involved in, you likely have significant losses, especially if your injuries are catastrophic. Injuries lead to extensive medical costs, and those bills are enough to put your financial stability in jeopardy. Chances are you will need to recover damages just to get your finances back on stable ground.
The following are some of the damages you may be able to list in your Flint personal injury claim:
- Pain and suffering
- All accident-related medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Damaged property
- Lost enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death
Get in Touch with a Flint Personal Injury Attorney
No matter what kind of accident you’ve been injured in, if someone hurt you due to negligence, you could be able to collect compensation.
Hiring a Flint personal injury lawyer with Christensen Law will set you up to recover the full and fair compensation you need. For a free consultation, contact us at 248-900-9000 or fill out the online contact form at the bottom of the page.