Can I receive compensation for pain and suffering?

heading divider

Yes, you can receive financial compensation for your non-financial losses. Non-financial losses could include pain and suffering, mental trauma, scarring, disfigurement, permanent injury, and lost life enjoyment. Your lawyer can help you put a monetary value on these non-financial losses.