Construction accidents can threaten your long-term health and career, causing damages like lost income, pain and suffering, and medical expenses. You don’t have to cover these costs on your own, though. Christensen Law has secured multiple millions in financial recoveries for our clients since 1991.
We pride ourselves on being the voice of the unheard. Hire an Ann Arbor construction accident lawyer from our firm to fight for a fair financial recovery. Call us at 248-900-9000 today.
Damages Every Construction Accident Victim Should Seek Compensation For
Some construction accidents in Ann Arbor fall under the scope of workers’ compensation insurance. In other cases, the victim can file a personal injury (or wrongful death) lawsuit and seek compensation for additional types of damages.
After reviewing your case, our personal injury lawyers serving Ann Arbor will explain which damages you can seek compensation for. If you’re eligible for a lawsuit, your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical expenses: Construction-related injuries can require extensive medical care, from emergency transportation to surgery and hospitalization. Your lawyer from Christensen Law will determine the total cost of your care, including any future treatment you’ll need.
- Lost income: Construction workers must be healthy to earn a living. When you suffer an injury, you’ll likely lose your income, in addition to bonuses and other job-related benefits due to your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: A construction accident can cause physical pain, psychological distress, emotional anguish, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and loss of quality of life.
- Rehabilitation services: We’ll determine the cost of any rehab you need for your injuries, as well as the cost of transportation to and from rehab appointments.
Even if you aren’t eligible to file a lawsuit and suffered a workplace injury, workers’ compensation benefits can provide compensation. The Michigan Civil Service Commission (MCSC) notes that these benefits generally cover medical expenses and two-thirds of your average weekly wages, though the severity of your injuries could affect your benefits.
The Christensen Law team has successfully handled thousands of cases, amounting to innumerable victories in the process. Many of those clients were injured construction workers, and others were injured on or near construction sites.
Our Construction Accident Attorneys in Ann Arbor Pursue Justice for You
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the average workers’ compensation claim costs more than $40,000. Your damages could cost far more than this average figure. In this case, you may benefit from a law firm that will hold insurance companies or other liable parties financially accountable—that’s Christensen Law.
Construction workers and other construction accident victims in Ann Arbor hire Christensen Law because:
- Our lawyers truly understand the cost of negligence: While most personal injury lawyers see the cost of serious accidents through their clients, attorney David Christensen has true empathy for you. Having lost his father in a fatal accident, Christensen and his team understand the harm that negligence causes its victims.
- We work by the mantra “LISTEN PROTECT WIN”: We did not adopt this motto because it is catchy. “LISTEN PROTECT WIN” accurately describes our firm’s approach to construction accident cases. We know the frustration and stress that comes with a construction accident, and you’ll get the legal care you deserve.
- We never hesitate to go to trial: We’re interested in getting justice. That means we never settle for less than you deserve. Our firm will prepare for your case as if it’s going to trial. If we settle, that’s great. However, we’re ready to go to court if a trial is in your best interests.
- We’re at home in Ann Arbor: Christensen Law has an office in Ann Arbor. Our team is familiar with the city and surrounding locales, and we work daily in Ann Arbor’s civil court system. Why settle for an out-of-town law firm when Christensen Law offers a wealth of experience in Ann Arbor?
Founder Dave Christensen and managing partner Sarah Stempky-Kime set the tone for our entire firm. Every attorney, paralegal, and support staffer knows that when we accept a case, the goal is to get the maximum financial recovery for our client.
Client Testimonials Describe Your Future Experience with Christensen Law
We have not recovered millions of dollars for our clients by accident. Hard work, personalized legal services, and tenacious negotiating have left a positive impression on our former clients:
- “I would highly recommend Christensen Law Firm to anyone looking for a personal injury attorney. Their staff is very friendly and easy to work with. They were able to answer all of my questions and concerns, and they always made me feel like they had my best interests at heart!” – Jelly Ann Candido
- “If you require excellent, courteous and professional legal services, this is the firm you want!!! Without a doubt.” – J. Hawkins
Representing construction accident victims is a personal mission for the team at Christensen Law. Our testimonials prove it.
How Christensen Law’s Construction Accident Team Seeks Financial Recovery
The lawyers at Christensen Law fight on behalf of construction accident victims in Ann Arbor. We will seek the money you deserve by:
- Securing all relevant evidence related to your construction accident
- Gathering documentation of your injury and related damages
- Determining the exact cost of your damages
- Handling all communications with insurance companies
- Filing your claim or lawsuit
- Representing you in settlement negotiations
- Taking your case to trial, if we need to
- Protecting your rights and reputation throughout the duration of your case
Trust the Christensen Law team to lead your case from start to finish. Cases in Michigan mean more to our firm, as we work to serve our brethren in the Wolverine State.
Find Out More About Hiring a Construction Accident Lawyer Serving Ann Arbor
Let an Ann Arbor construction accident lawyer from Christensen Law serve you. We’ll take over your claim or lawsuit ASAP, then demand that liable parties compensate you fairly. You focus on getting back to your routine, and we’ll fight for your financial recovery.
Call Christensen Law today at 248-900-9000 for your free consultation.