Falls, crushing accidents, electrocutions, and other construction accidents leave victims with medical bills, lost income-earning ability, and other damages. You deserve compensation to cover every loss related to your construction accident, and Christensen Law can help.
Our firm has been fighting for those injured on construction sites in Michigan since 1991, and we’re prepared to fight for financial compensation. Call Christensen Law today at 248-900-9000 to see how a Grand Rapids construction accident lawyer from our team can help you.
Come to Christensen Law After a Construction Accident or Job-Related Illness in Grand Rapids
Our personal injury lawyers know that construction is one of the most dangerous industries, if not the most dangerous industry, in Michigan. We have seen the severe and even fatal injuries that construction workers and non-workers suffer, with those injuries resulting from:
- Slip or trip and falls
- Falls from heights
- Falling construction items or scaffolding
- Structure and scaffolding collapses
- Heavy machinery accidents
- Pipe bursts
- Toxic substance exposure
If your injuries are from a different construction accident, or if you are unsure if you have a qualifying accident, please reach out to us today to discuss the details of your case.
What Damages Can Someone Recover from a Grand Rapids Construction Site Accident?
Every construction worker or non-worker who suffers injuries in Grand Rapids has different damages, and we will make sure we account for all of your injuries and losses.
We will thoroughly evaluate your case for economic and noneconomic damages that can affect you now and in the future.
Some of the damages that we can pursue on your behalf include:
- Medical bills, including bills for future treatments and procedures
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Loss of potential bonuses
- Loss of benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Disability (and the additional damages that disabilities sometimes incur, like medical equipment costs and caregiver costs)
Our goal is to ensure that you receive the compensation and justice to safeguard your future. Identifying and valuing your damages is a critical step in achieving that goal.
When you hire a Grand Rapids construction accident attorney from Christensen Law, know that we will fight for every dollar you deserve and not a cent less.
We’ll Seek Financial Justice for a Fatal Construction Accident in Grand Rapids
With more than 1,000 construction-related deaths in a given year, we understand how dangerous these jobs can be for workers. When someone’s negligence caused an otherwise avoidable accident, it can make this loss even harder for surviving family members. The Christensen Law team extends its condolences if you’ve lost a loved one in a fatal truck accident. We know this must be difficult, but we want to help ease some of your burdens.
Although no amount of money can truly make up for your loss, we can seek compensation to alleviate some of the expenses associated with the passing of your loved one. Our team can pursue compensation that covers:
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering
- Your pain and suffering
- Grief counseling and any other necessary treatments for trauma
- Funeral and burial costs
- The decedent’s lost financial support
- Loss of companionship
A wrongful death lawsuit can hold liable parties are accountable for your loved one’s death, and we can discuss your case during a free consultation today.
Why Grand Rapids Construction Accident Victims Hire Christensen Law
The team at Christensen Law knows how overwhelming it can be to look for legal help, but you are in good hands with out firm. We believe in leading with compassion to best serve clients like you who are dealing with uncertain and painful times in their lives. Our dedication to others leads us to fearlessly pursue justice for clients.
Based on the feedback we receive from clients, our firm is a top choice for construction accident victims in Grand Rapids because:
- Our lawyers offer uncommon transparency and honesty: We know that some law firms just feel stuffy, corporate, and inauthentic. Our firm is the opposite. Honesty and transparency serve everyone well, especially the client. Expect direct communication and sincere advice every time you interact with Christensen Law.
- We listen: Another gripe about law firms is that clients don’t feel heard. Our firm believes that listening to our clients and their stories is the first step in protecting their rights and winning their cases. These principles guide everything we do, and you can always expect your attorney to listen, first and foremost.
- We fight for your total financial recovery: Our lawyers owe a great responsibility to clients. When we accept your case, we agree to fight for the entire settlement you deserve. If the liable party refuses to offer a fair settlement, we are always prepared to take your construction accident case to trial.
- Our office is centrally located in Grand Rapids: Our firm serves all of Michigan, but Grand Rapids is home for us. Our office on Eaglecrest Drive in the city is a central base from which we’ll lead your construction accident case.
Our firm has earned a reputation for compassionate and thorough legal representation in its three decades of serving Grand Rapids, and we can guarantee that your well-being and best interests are our top priority.
How Our Construction Accident Team Serving Grand Rapids Will Fight for the Money You Deserve
Our construction accident team serving Grand Rapids will lead every step of your case, including:
- Gathering evidence
- Documenting your damages
- Calculating the total cost of your damages
- Filing all case-related paperwork
- Negotiating a settlement
- Proceeding to trial, if that is the proper move for your case
Part of this process means identifying liable parties and other who may have owed you a duty of care at the construction site. This means that employers, equipment manufacturers, site managers, and others with a duty of care could be responsible for paying your damages if they did not take appropoirate steps to protect workers and non-workers.
Our firm will work hard to understand why your injury or illness happened. This is a critical step in construction accident cases, as the cause of your accident (and the liable party) may affect how we seek compensation.
Call Christensen Law Today for a Free Consultation About Your Grand Rapids Construction Accident
Our team serving Grand Rapids wants to start work on your case as soon as possible. We may face a deadline for filing your case, and we’ll take advantage of every minute you allow us. Your construction accident lawyer is ready to fight for you—we’re just waiting for your call.
Call Christensen Law today at 248-900-9000 for your free consultation. There is no cost and no obligation when you call, so there is no reason to delay.