The scenic bridges, waterways, and neighborhoods of Grand Rapids attract many bicyclists, and if you are among them, you deserve to be free from danger. Anyone who struck you or a loved one must be financially responsible for the harm they caused.
A Grand Rapids bicycle accident lawyer from Christensen Law will identify your damages and fight tooth and nail for every dollar you deserve. We don’t believe in settling for less– we believe in making sure our clients get everything they need to recover. Call Christensen Law at 248-900-9000 for your free consultation to see how we can help you today.
Christensen Law Is Dedicated to Serving Accident Victims in Grand Rapids
As a personal injury law firm, we see clients who are dealing with overwhelming circumstances. Painful injuries, shocking medical bills, and no income are a reality for many bicycle accident victims. Our mission is to help people like you deal with impossible circumstances by getting much-needed financial support.
Injuries after a bicycle accident can be very painful and traumatic, not to mention exhausting. You should not have to overexert yourself trying to deal with insurers and lawyers who do not have your best interests at heart. That’s where we can help:
- Our case results speak for themselves: Christensen Law has recovered millions of dollars across thousands of cases, including other bicycle and pedestrian accidents. Every client’s needs are unique, and we will take into account all that you have lost.
- We have personal connections to accidents like yours: We have developed great empathy by handling thousands of cases for injured clients and those who’ve lost a loved one. At Christensen Law, you are more than a case number. We foster personal connections with everyone who trusts us with their case, and your victories are important to us. In order to protect you and win your case, we’ll make sure to listen to everything you have to say. Our firm would not exist without clients like you, and it’s vital that you have a prominent voice in your case.
- We will take your case to trial if that’s the right decision for your case: Our law firm fights for the financial recovery you deserve. If a trial becomes your best option, our team will gear up for trial. With three decades of experience in the courtroom, we know what it takes to win.
We don’t think negligent drivers should get away with their harmful behavior, so every case is personal and dear to our hearts. We have qualified, compassionate attorneys and ample financial resources that you won’t find at other firms.
When you need a bicycle accident lawyer to fight for your financial recovery in Grand Rapids, turn to Christensen Law. We won’t let you down.
Recoverable Damages We Can Seek in Your Grand Rapids Bicycle Accident Case
Bicycle riders are incredibly vulnerable on the road, and the harm can be devastating, and even deadly. With such a high potential for losses, it can be difficult to figure out how much you need to recover, can how much you deserve to help you with some of the losses that have no financial value.
Our Grand Rapids legal team will determine the cost of your damages by reviewing all of your losses and drawing on experts to calculate some of the intangible losses. We can seek compensation for losses like:
- Medical expenses, which may still be occurring, if your injuries have yet to heal.
- Pain and suffering, which covers any symptoms that qualify as psychological and emotional distress and physical pain.
- Professional damages, which may include lost income, lost earning power, and other professional harm.
- Property damage, including the cost of repairing or replacing your bike, cell phone, clothing, or other property damaged during the accident in Grand Rapids.
Recoverable Damages in a Fatal Bicycle Accident Case
Even when bicycle riders take every precaution they can, negligent or reckless behavior from drivers can end in tragedy. Our firm extends its condolences and services if your loved one suffered fatal injuries they suffered in a bike accident. We know this cannot be an easy time, but we are determined to help ease some of the burdens you are facing.
A wrongful death attorney will review the accident details, to see if you and your loved ones can pursue damages for any of the following:
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Your pain and suffering
- Counseling and other treatments
- Medical expenses
- Lost financial support
- Loss companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Funeral and burial expenses
We know how painful this is, especially when the circumstances of this loss could have been avoided. No amount of money will truly ever make up for losing a family member, but we know the financial strains that come with someone’s passing. We will seek the highest compensation possible in your Grand Rapids bicycle accident case, so reach out as soon as you can to get started.
How We Fight for Victory in Michigan Bicycle Accident Cases
When you come to our firm, your only job is to focus on your health and recovery while we manage every detail of your case. We will handle everything else on the legal side.
When you hire Christensen Law to lead your Grand Rapids bicycle accident case, you get a legal team that will:
- Establish who is liable for your accident and damages
- Calculate the precise cost of your damages
- Document your damages
- Manage all paperwork, communications, and other case-related duties
- Negotiate relentlessly for a fair settlement
- Take your case to trial if circumstances require
We will quickly create a plan for your case, review the plan with you, and get to work. There is no time to spare when investigating a bicycle accident case, so we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible.
Our Contingency Fee Structure Protects You from Further Stress
If there is a common theme between our bicycle accident clients, it’s stress. Our firm structures our legal fees and costs to protect you from additional stress. Our firm:
- Pays the entire cost of completing your case in Grand Rapids
- Receives no upfront payment from you
- Only receives a fee if we win your case—a modest percentage of any settlement or judgment we get for you
You’ve been through enough. Let the Christensen Law team use its financial resources, and 30-plus years of experience, on your behalf.
Call Christensen Law Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Grand Rapids Bicycle Accident Lawyer
We pride ourselves on fighting for those who deserve justice. We plan to win for you when you hire a Grand Rapids bicycle accident attorney from Christensen Law. Your case will have the complete support of our legal team and financial resources.
Call Christensen Law today at 248-900-9000 for your free consultation.