PENDING LEGISLATION WILL HURT ACCIDENT SURVIVORS – WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW TO CHANGE IT!
Huge changes are taking place under the proposed No-Fault legislation due to go into effect on July 1st. There is an alternative bill that Dave Christensen helped write that would save the medical providers and facilities that treat accident survivors and TBI (traumatic brain injury) patients who need long-term care. Without this alternate bill being passed, TBI and accident victims who require residential care will be turned out on the streets, as the proposed cuts to funding for these care facilities and providers will force them to reduce care provision and many will have to close.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT
Please act now to help support the victims of traumatic brain injury and auto accident survivors.
Visit HERE to find and contact your representatives online – this page will locate your specific rep, and draft and send the letter on your behalf.
Or write your own version: download our template here: Draft Language_Legislative Change 06 21
PLEASE CALL OR WRITE TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TODAY
- Find your Senator by your address: https://www.senate.michigan.gov/fysbyaddress.html
- Find your Representatives by your address: https://www.house.mi.gov/mhrpublic/frmFindaRep.aspx
- Contact the Speaker of the House by phone or email: Jason Wentworth, Speaker of the House District 97, JasonWentworth@house.mi.gov Phone: 517.373.89
- Contact your House representatives by phone or email: https://www.house.mi.gov/mhrpublic/frmRepListMilenia.aspx?all=true
- Contact Senate Leaders: https://senate.michigan.gov/leadership.html
Thank you for standing with us to protect the rights of accident survivors in Michigan.