The personal injury lawyers at Christensen Law fight for our clients’ long-term financial stability in the aftermath of accidents and injuries involving negligence. Every client receives compassionate, full-service representation, and we’ll provide the same dedicated service to you.
We have helped clients who suffer injuries or lose a loved one in Southfield since 1991, and our Southfield personal injury lawyers can assist you during this challenging time in your life. We’re ready to demand the compensation you need to safeguard your future, so do not delay. Your initial consultation is free, and you only pay attorney’s fees if we win your case. Call us at 248-900-9000 for more information.
Why Choose Christensen Law for Your Personal Injury Case in Southfield?
Our firm prides itself on being different from other law firms. Rather than offering a stuffy, corporate, impersonal brand of legal service, Christensen Law upholds its guiding principles to listen to our clients, protect the rights of our clients, and do everything we can to win a fair settlement or payout for our clients. We offer:
- Responsive and caring legal help: During our three decades in the legal field, we’ve seen many clients disappointed by other law firms. A common complaint is they didn’t feel the other firms listened to their concerns. However, Christensen Law is different. We want to make sure you feel heard throughout your relationship with Christensen Law. Our legal team has a rare degree of empathy for clients, and it is important to show that in every interaction with our clients. Your losses are important to you, so they are important to us.
- Total support: You can count on us to manage your case and support you during your hour of need. For example, our fee structure means that we pay all case-related expenses and only get a fee if we win for you.
- An impressive record of success: The justice seekers at Christensen Law have successfully handled thousands of cases. We’ve secured millions of dollars for our clients, including those we’ve represented in Southfield and Southeast Michigan. Just as importantly, we’ve developed meaningful relationships with every client we have represented.
Our legal team serving Southfield approaches every case as if it’s going to trial. So, nothing catches us off guard, and our non-negotiable goal is getting justice for you.
Personal Injury Cases We Take in Southfield
Our Southfield personal injury legal team has earned a reputation for successfully handling a wide array of complex cases involving the following:
- Car accidents: We know how to hold at-fault drivers and their insurance companies accountable when a crash leaves you with severe or catastrophic injuries. Even mild injuries are a reason to contact Christensen Law.
- Truck accidents: Our lawyers have extensive experience taking on trucking companies, cargo companies, manufacturers of defective truck parts, and the many other parties that can be involved in these complex cases.
- Motorcycle accidents: All too often, motorcyclists find themselves in an uphill battle against stereotypes and vicious insurance companies. However, our attorneys know how to fight for the rights of bikers and their families.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: Cyclists and pedestrians often suffer catastrophic injuries when they are involved in accidents with motor vehicles. Thus, our Southfield attorneys will document the full extent of your damages to ensure we demand the compensation you deserve.
- Slip and fall accidents: You can hold property owners responsible when you suffer injuries after slipping and falling due to a danger on their premises. So, let our slip and fall attorneys explain your legal options for recovering the compensation you need to heal.
- Wrongful death: Our law firm stands strong for families that have lost loved ones in preventable accidents. We extend our condolences for your loss and want to fight for the justice you and your loved one deserve.
How Our Southfield Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
At Christensen Law, our team handles all the legal legwork required for your personal injury claim, allowing you to focus on your health and your family. Our Southfield personal injury lawyers will:
- Evaluate your case and give you an honest, straightforward assessment of your legal options—this consultation is completely free.
- Investigate the accident that caused your injury or illness, gathering and preserving all evidence before it is lost, removed, or destroyed.
- Thoroughly document how your injuries have affected you, including your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses.
- Work with medical experts, economists, and life care planners to determine the long-term effects of your injuries.
- Negotiate aggressively with insurance companies and take your case to trial if necessary.
Don’t try to deal with a personal injury claim on your own. Instead, let our Southfield personal injury attorneys take that pressure off you and fight for the maximum payment you deserve.
Directions to Our Southfield Law Office
Our Southfield personal injury law office is at Riverside Center, 25925 Telegraph Road, #200. To get to our law office:
- From the north: Take US-24 South/Telegraph Road. Just south of I-696/Walter P. Reuther Freeway, use the right lane to turn right onto Denso Drive. Then, turn right to get to Riverside Center.
- From the south: Take US-24 North/Telegraph Road. Just before you reach I-696, take a left onto Denso Drive. Then turn right into Riverside Center.
- From the east: Go west on I-696. Take Exit 10 to merge onto M-10 North toward US-24/Telegraph Road. Take Exit 18B to merge onto US-24 South/Telegraph Road. Turn right onto Denso Drive, then right to get to Riverside Center.
- From the west: Go east on I-696. Take Exit 8 for M-10 toward US-24/Lodge Freeway/Telegraph Road. Continue onto M-10, then take Exit 18B to merge onto US-24 South/Telegraph Road. Turn right at Denso Drive, then right at Riverside Center.
Complete Your Free Consultation About Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney from Christensen Law
We will seek the maximum compensation you deserve for any injury, illness, or wrongful death you’ve suffered in Southeast Michigan. Unfortunately, we might have a limited time to file your case, so we encourage you to contact Christensen Law as soon as possible.