If you’ve been injured in Ann Arbor due to someone’s negligence, you’re probably overwhelmed right now. Life as you knew it has changed. The personal injury team at Christensen Law has handled thousands of cases since 1991, recovering multiple millions for our clients. We will provide fearless leadership during your time of need, fighting for your fair financial recovery in Ann Arbor.
We’ve seen the same story for countless personal injury clients. Medical bills are mounting. You’re in pain. You can’t work and are wondering how much longer you can stay current with your bills. It’s unclear if or when you’ll get better.
You deserve fair compensation for damages resulting from a personal injury. Call Christensen Law’s Ann Arbor personal injury team today at 248-900-9000 for your free consultation. You pay only when we’re successful in securing compensation for you.
Recoverable Damages for Christensen Law’s Personal Injury Clients in Ann Arbor
While each client we represent suffers different damages, our three-plus decades of experience have shown that injured parties often suffer:
- Professional damages: We’re all about protecting those whose lives have been devastated by negligence, and that devastation often extends to professional lives. We will seek compensation to cover lost income, decreased earning power, and any other professional damages in your case.
- Healthcare costs: Whether you suffer injuries in a motor vehicle accident, hurt yourself during a fall, or become sick because of medical negligence, you’ll likely face medical bills for diagnosis and treatment.
- Non-economic damages: Our clients experience physical pain, psychological and emotional distress, lost quality of life, and lost enjoyment of life. You can recover compensation for these losses.
- Mental health treatment costs: When a client needs medication, therapy, counseling, or other treatments to improve their mental health, we demand that liable parties cover mental healthcare costs.
As a dynamic team of highly experienced trial lawyers, we are ready to value both predictable and unpredictable damages. The Christensen Law team will not start negotiations until we’re certain that we’ve accounted for all your recoverable damages.
Why Choose Christensen Law to Fight Your Case?
LISTEN PROTECT WIN – for us it’s more than a motto. It drives everything we do. If you’ve been injured in Ann Arbor, you need an attorney who will listen to your case, protect your rights, and fight tirelessly to win for you.
Those who need a personal injury lawyer in Ann Arbor choose Christensen Law because:
- We are here to listen to you. You can relax knowing your initial consultation is free and you’re under no obligation. We’ll listen closely, take notes, and answer any questions you may have, and that’s just the beginning. From that point on, we’re here to answer your calls, update you on the status of your case, and help you make decisions going forward. Because we have an office in Ann Arbor, you can even meet with us in person if you would prefer.
- We are here to protect you. When you’re the victim of a personal injury accident, you may feel vulnerable. It’s hard to know who you can trust. Insurance companies may try to take advantage of you – even your own insurance company. Christensen Law’s attorneys will protect your case and your sense of peace while you recover from your injuries. You can hand communications with any involved party off to us
- We are committed to winning for you. We fight to win because you deserve justice. Your injuries have cost you your sense of normalcy and safety, and more. Certain personal injuries may affect you for the rest of your life. You deserve a fair payout that addresses what you’ve lost at the hands of another person’s negligence.
Additional Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer from Christensen Law
Some specific reasons to hire Christensen Law for your case include:
- Our victories: Christensen Law has successfully handled thousands of cases, delivering compensation to countless clients, and securing record-setting outcomes throughout Michigan
- Our presence in Ann Arbor: Our office on Miller Road should assure you that your legal team is only a visit away. As accessible as we are, our team will update you regularly, so you never have to wonder where your case stands.
- Our reputation for putting clients first: Former clients speak highly of Christensen Law’s compassion, excellence, integrity, and teamwork. You are the priority when you hire a personal injury lawyer from our Ann Arbor team.
- Our compassion for every client we serve: We understand how your entire life can be impacted by an injury or the loss of a loved one because of another party’s wrongdoing. We will fight tirelessly for justice on your behalf and advocate for you throughout your case. You aren’t alone when you hire Christensen Law.
Client Testimonials for the Christensen Law Team Serving Ann Arbor
- “Everyone at Christensen Law was extremely friendly and very easy to work with. Whenever I had a question, they took the time to talk with me and explain everything thoroughly. They were also very quick to return phone calls. I would definitely recommend Christensen Law to anyone in need of a personal injury lawyer.” – Doris W.
- “If you require excellent, courteous, and professional legal services, this is the firm you want!!! Without a doubt.” – J. Hawkins
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Ann Arbor Can Help You
Fighting a personal injury case can take a significant toll on you. There are numerous forms to complete, deadlines to meet, and many details to manage. You don’t need to endure this ongoing frustration alone.. Focus on your health and your loved ones, and let the legal team at Christensen Law be your advocates. When you hire us, you can be assured that we will handle all the details for you:
- Evaluate your case during a free and confidential consultation, which includes an honest assessment of your legal options
- Immediately begin investigating the cause of your injuries or illness, preserving all evidence before it’s lost or destroyed
- Assess and document how your injuries have affected you
- Work with medical experts, economists, and life care planners to determine how your injuries will impact you in the long run
- Negotiate with insurance companies and prepare to take your case to trial if necessary
If you’re a victim of a personal injury, don’t go it alone. Christensen Law can help you pursue the justice you deserve. We know Ann Arbor and we know personal injury law. We’re passionate about helping our clients get the fair case results they deserve. Schedule your free consultation today and see how we can help you.
Ann Arbor Personal Injury Cases We Take
Our office serving Ann Arbor is staffed by lawyers who are known for their success in fighting personal injury cases. We represent those involved in cases such as:
- Car accidents – Car accidents in Ann Arbor are common. If you are injured in a car accident, it is important to seek legal assistance from an experienced personal injury lawyer. Christensen Law is a firm that specializes in car accident cases. We have successfully represented many clients who suffered injuries in car accidents.
- Truck accidents – The aftermath of a truck accident can be devastating. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident, our experienced Ann Arbor personal injury attorney is ready to work for you. Christensen Law has decades of experience handling truck accident cases; we know how to fight for a fair case outcome.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcyclists often face unfair biases when they are involved in accidents. If you’ve been in an accident while riding your motorcycle, the personal injury lawyers at Christensen Law can help. We have extensive experience handling motorcycle accident cases and will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Bicycle accidents – These cases can result in serious injuries. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident in Ann Arbor, please call our office for a free consultation. We will review your case and let you know what we can do to help.
- Pedestrian accidents – Like bicyclists, pedestrians are at a distinct disadvantage when hit by a motorist. Pedestrian accidents often result in serious injuries including broken bones, spinal cord injuries, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI). In some cases, pedestrians pass away from their injuries. If you have suffered injuries in a pedestrian accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. The Ann Arbor personal injury attorneys at Christensen Law will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Bus accidents – Buses are large and often carry many passengers, which can make accidents particularly devastating. If you or a loved one has been involved in a bus accident, it’s important to have an experienced Ann Arbor personal injury attorney on your side. At Christensen Law, we understand the unique challenges that come with bus accident cases. We’ll work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents – These accidents happen when you least expect them. Maybe you’re at a store, and you slip on a wet floor. Maybe you’re walking down the street, and you step into a pothole. The Ann Arbor personal injury attorneys at Christensen Law know that these accidents can happen to anyone, and we are here to help if you’ve been injured in a slip-and-fall accident. Christensen Law has a long history of helping people who have suffered injuries in Ann Arbor, and we will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Defective products – We understand the complex laws that govern defective product cases, and we will work tirelessly to secure the best possible outcome for you.
- Wrongful deaths – No amount of money can ever make up for the loss of a loved one, but it can help to ease the financial burden that you may be facing. If your loved one financially contributed to your family, you may be struggling to make ends meet. Compensation from a wrongful death case can help you to cover funeral costs, pay off debts, and support your family during this difficult time. The Ann Arbor personal injury lawyers at Christensen Law have extensive experience handling wrongful death cases and can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Directions to Our Ann Arbor Law Office
In Ann Arbor, our personal injury law office is located at 3049 Miller Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103:
- From the north: Take I-75 South and US-23 South to N. Main Street in Ann Arbor. Take Exit 3 from M-14 West/US 23 Business South toward downtown. Continue on N. Main Street to Miller Avenue.
- From the south: Take US 23 North and I-94 West to I-94 BL S / Jackson Avenue in Ann Arbor. Take Exit 172. Turn left on Chapin Street, which intersects with Miller Avenue.
- From the east: Take Lakehaven Drive to Huron Parkway. Take Glazier Way and Fuller Road to West Kinsley Street. Turn right onto Miller Avenue.
- From the west: Head east on Jackson Road for 6.3 miles. Continue onto West Huron Street. Turn left onto Chapin Street, which intersects with Miller Avenue.
Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer in Ann Arbor, MI Now
If you have been injured in an accident because of negligence, you may have grounds for a personal injury case. Talk to a personal injury lawyer in Ann Arbor, MI to start the pursuit of a financial recovery, as we’ll lead that pursuit for you.
At Christensen Law, we are ready to help you pursue the justice and compensation you deserve. There is no cost or obligation to speak with us, so call our firm today at 248-900-9000 for a free consultation. We will review your case and let you know how we can help you. Contact Christensen Law today and get started on your personal injury case.